For those who know me, they will know that I am a big fan of Banana pancakes.
I find them nutritious, healthy, easy to cook and perfect for whatever the weather.
• 1 Banana
• 1 egg
• ½ cup of Wholemeal Flour (You can use whatever you want)
• 1 tablespoon of muscobo sugar (They can replace or not use)
• 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
• splash of vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- You step on the banana and then place it in a bowl.
- Add to that bowl all the other ingredients and mix until the lumps are gone.
- Grease the pan and bring it to low heat
- Form the pancakes. (Turn them over when bubbles start to come out)
You can accompany them with other fruits and add honey.
And ready to enjoy!