These little alfajores are very delicious and easy to make! Great to get you out of trouble when cooking something for a meeting or even for tea.
• 1 cup of walnuts
• ½ cup rice or brown flour
• ½ cup of brown sugar
• 3 teaspoons of almond flour
• 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
• 1 egg
• 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Process the walnuts until there are small pieces.
- In a bowl, integrate the processed, the flour and the sugar.
- Add the egg and oil.
- Mix to a dough.
- Shape the alfajores and take to a previously greased source.
- Bake for ten minutes
- Once ready, let them cool.
- And finally, fill them with sugar-free caramel (or whatever you use) and ready to enjoy!